At present we are doing all we can to keep open, so we rely on our members to think of others at this critical time.
Please only come to the club if you feel well enough to do so and haven’t been in contact with anyone who is ill or shows any symptoms whatsoever.
Sculling will continue to go ahead for the time being in single boats only as long as members:
- wash hands on arrival,
- do not use changing areas or land training equipment,
- sanitize boats and oars before and after use,
- arrive at the club in kit ready to row,
- keep a 2m distance from each other at all times.. this includes no helping each other onto/off the water,
- as soon as your session has finished leave immediately
- report any concerns straight away.
There will be no club organised sessions such as Thursday club and Sunday mornings.
Please keep an eye out daily for further updates and contact us with any questions. Stay safe.